ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14]

FW: VS: Comments to the CWG on Naming Related Functions, Draft Transition Proposal, Danish Business Authority

  • To: "comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: VS: Comments to the CWG on Naming Related Functions, Draft Transition Proposal, Danish Business Authority
  • From: Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 08:03:02 +0000

Forwarding on behalf of Julia Wolman.

From:  Julia Wolman <jukacz@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday, January 6, 2015 3:10 AM
To:  "'cwg-stewardship@xxxxxxxxx'" <cwg-stewardship@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad@xxxxxxxxx>, Finn Petersen
<FinPet@xxxxxxx>, "Torsten A. Andersen" <TorAnd@xxxxxxx>
Subject:  VS: Comments to the CWG on Naming Related Functions, Draft
Transition Proposal, Danish Business Authority

Dear CWG,

Please find attached comments from the Danish Business Authority to the CWG
on Naming Related Functions Draft Transition Proposal, which were sent 19
December 2014. Regrettably the email did not get through the system
properly. I would therefore like to make sure that you receive the comments
and that they are posted on the forum. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards and best wishes for 2015,

Julia Katja Wolman

DANISH BUSINESS AUTHORITY

Dahlerups Pakhus
Langelinie Allé 17
DK-2100 København Ø
Telephone: +45 3529 1000
Direct: +45 35291308
E-mail: jukacz@xxxxxxx
www.erhvervsstyrelsen.dk

MINISTRY FOR BUSINESS AND GROWTH

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.

Please find attached comments from the Danish Business Authority to the CWG
on Naming Related Functions Draft Transition Proposal.

Kind regards,

Julia Katja Wolman

DANISH BUSINESS AUTHORITY

Dahlerups Pakhus
Langelinie Allé 17
DK-2100 København Ø
Telephone: +45 3529 1000
Direct: +45 35291308
E-mail: jukacz@xxxxxxx
www.erhvervsstyrelsen.dk <http://www.erhvervsstyrelsen.dk>

MINISTRY FOR BUSINESS AND GROWTH

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.

ATTENTION!
Due to the holiday season, The Danish Business Authority is closed from 23
December 2014 to 2 January 2015.
However, all online-systems will be open/operational.
For further information please visit our homepage.
http://danishbusinessauthority.dk/ <http://danishbusinessauthority.dk/>