ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14]

FW: Comments from EC

  • To: "comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Comments from EC
  • From: Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 01:15:20 +0000

Forwarding for the European Commission since the comments did not go through
on 22 December.

From:  "Lars-Erik.Forsberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <Lars-Erik.Forsberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday, January 6, 2015 2:02 AM
To:  Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad@xxxxxxxxx>

Grace,
I do not know why I cannot find our comments among the ones posted on the
chronological index . As you can see we sent them on 22 ahead of the
deadline
Can you please let me know what happened.
Thanks
Erik