ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-igo-ingo-recommendations-27nov13]

RySG comments on IGO-INGO PDP WG recommendations

  • To: "comments-igo-ingo-recommendations-27nov13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-igo-ingo-recommendations-27nov13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG comments on IGO-INGO PDP WG recommendations
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 21:28:39 +0000

The Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) respectfully submits the attached
comments on ICANN’s "Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers in All gTLDs (PDP)
Recommendations for Board Consideration."

Please note that one RySG member (Universal Postal Union) opposed these
comments.  Due to timing difficulties, we do not have a minority statement
included in these comments.  A further clarification may be forthcoming.  The
UPU, however, did submit its own comments on 18 December 2013.

We are available to respond to any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Paul Diaz
RySG Alternate Chair