ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-lao-lgr-24oct16]

Ratification Pending: NCSG Statement on Proposal for Lao Script Root Zone‬ Label Generation Rules (LGR)

  • To: "comments-lao-lgr-24oct16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-lao-lgr-24oct16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Ratification Pending: NCSG Statement on Proposal for Lao Script Root Zone‬ Label Generation Rules (LGR)
  • From: Ayden Férdeline <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 18:39:57 -0500

To Whom It May Concern:

Kindly find attached comments from the Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG)
regarding the Proposal for Lao Script Root Zone‬ Label Generation Rules (LGR).

Please note that the statement is final but is pending ratification from the
NCSG Policy Committee. We will send an email to this list if ratification
occurs. In the event the statement is not endorsed, I ask that you please
consider these comments as my personal submission.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)