ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-msr-03mar14]

Comments on LGR Procedure Implementation - Maximal Starting Repertoire Version 1

  • To: <comments-msr-03mar14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments on LGR Procedure Implementation - Maximal Starting Repertoire Version 1
  • From: "Neha Gupta" <nehag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:50:07 +0530

Dear ICANN Team,

Thanks for the opportunity to comment on the initial draft of the MSR which
is a really well laid out document. I am posting this on behalf of some of
us who have volunteered for the Neo-Brahmi Generation Panel. Most of our
comments are related to the Brahmi derived script blocks, however, in some
specific cases, our comments are on other scripts as well.

Due to rendering and formatting restrictions in plain text, we have given
our comments in the PDF file attached. Kindly consider.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

[ C-DAC is on facebook. Kindly follow us on the following url:
https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA ]