ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-name-collision-26feb14]

ICANN Collisions List

  • To: "'comments-name-collision-26feb14@xxxxxxxxx'" <comments-name-collision-26feb14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN Collisions List
  • From: "Hoehne, Claudia" <Claudia.Hoehne@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:07:11 +0000

Thank you for the opportunity to comment on this important issue.

We found out that the domain esmt.berlin is on the ICANN Collisions List and we
don't understand why. Our institution is called ESMT European School of
Management and Technology (located in Berlin) and our current domain is
esmt.org.
The ombudsman believes the source of the conflict may be our ownership of the
esmt.org domain name.

i.A. Claudia Höhne
Web Content & Social Media Manager
ESMT European School of Management and Technology
Schlossplatz 1
10178 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49 30 21231-1038
Fax: +49 30 21231-1069
Email: claudia.hoehne@xxxxxxxx<mailto:claudia.hoehne@xxxxxxxx>
[Key Visual Signature]<http://www.annualforum.esmt.org/>
=======================================
[cid:image022.png@01CF556D.CDA6A340]<http://www.facebook.com/ESMT.org>
[cid:image023.png@01CF556D.CDA6A340]
<https://plus.google.com/105147226671861147983/posts>
[cid:image024.png@01CF556D.CDA6A340] <http://twitter.com/esmtberlin>
[cid:image025.png@01CF556D.CDA6A340] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/esmt>
[cid:image026.png@01CF556D.CDA6A340] <https://www.xing.com/companies/esmt>
[cid:image027.png@01CF556D.CDA6A340] <http://www.youtube.com/user/esmtberlin>
[cid:image028.png@01CF556D.CDA6A340]
<http://itunes.apple.com/de/institution/esmt-european-school-management/id437460123>
  [cid:image017.png@01CF556D.ABFBB5F0] <http://blog.esmt.org/>
[cid:image018.png@01CF556D.ABFBB5F0]
<http://www.esmt.org/eng/media-center/rss-feeds/>
[cid:image019.png@01CF556D.ABFBB5F0] <http://www.esmt.org/eng/media-center/>
[cid:image020.png@01CF556D.ABFBB5F0] <http://www.esmt.org/en/home>
ESMT. The business school founded by business.
=======================================
ESMT European School of Management and Technology GmbH: Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats (Chairman of the Supervisory Board): Prof. Dr. Clemens Börsig
Geschäftsführung (Managing Directors): Prof. Jörg Rocholl, PhD (President),
Georg Garlichs (CFO)
Sitz der Gesellschaft (Registered Office): Berlin
Registergericht (Register Court): Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 87005

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image