ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-op-budget-fy14-10may13]

PERSONAL Comment from Mikey O'Connor

  • To: comments-op-budget-fy14-10may13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: PERSONAL Comment from Mikey O'Connor
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 14:23:07 -0500

hi all,

sorry, this is a duplicate version of my submission -- the first time i
accidentally sent it in HTML format and the email archive is very hard to read.

this is an annotated version of the Powerpoint deck containing my PERSONAL
comments on the budget.  my comments can be found on about a third of the
substantive pages of the deck.

apologies in advance for just submitting in Powerpoint, but the PDF came out
very large.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)