ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-op-budget-fy14-10may13]

PERSONAL Comment from Mikey O'Connor

  • To: comments-op-budget-fy14-10may13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: PERSONAL Comment from Mikey O'Connor
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 14:56:29 -0500

hi all,

sorry, this is the third try at my submission -- the first time i accidentally
sent it in HTML format and the email archive is very hard to read, the second
time the email archiver transformed the file into XML.  with this attempt i am
saving it in an older version of Powerpoint that will hopefully behave better.
sorry about all the duplicate posts -- perhaps the first two can be deleted?

this is an annotated version of the Powerpoint deck containing my PERSONAL
comments on the budget.  my comments can be found on about a third of the
substantive pages of the deck.  one of the most interesting observations is
that i believe there is a $4 million arithmetic error in the new gTLD program
section -- which breaks in a positive direction, fortunately.  somebody should
definitely check my arithmetic.

apologies in advance for just submitting in Powerpoint, but the PDF came out
very large.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)