ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-op-budget-fy15-08may14]

ccNSO Strategic & Operational Planning WG comments on ICANN's draft FY15 Ops Plan & Budget

  • To: "comments-op-budget-fy15-08may14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-op-budget-fy15-08may14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ccNSO Strategic & Operational Planning WG comments on ICANN's draft FY15 Ops Plan & Budget
  • From: Roelof Meijer <Roelof.Meijer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 08:03:15 +0000

Dear Sir, Madam,

Please receive herewith the submission of the ccNSO Strategic & Operational
Planning Working Group (SOPWG) on ICANN’s  Draft FY15 Operational Plan and
Budget.

We trust to contribute to further improving both  the quality of the plan as
well as ICANN’s operations and look forward to your feedback on how our
recommendations were implemented in the final version.

Best regards,

Roelof Meijer
SOP WG Chair