ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-op-budget-fy15-08may14]

RySG comments on ICANN FY15 Budget

  • To: "comments-op-budget-fy15-08may14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-op-budget-fy15-08may14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG comments on ICANN FY15 Budget
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 00:45:50 +0000

The Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) respectfully submits the attached
comments on "ICANN FY15 Draft Operating Plan and Budget."  Due to time
constraints, the RySG did not conduct a formal vote on these comments.  These
comments were circulated on our mailing list, however, and no member expressed
opposition to their submission.

We are available to respond to any questions.

Sincerely,

Paul Diaz
Alternate Chair