ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Privacy & Proxy Services

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Privacy & Proxy Services
  • From: Rohan Shah <rohan.shah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:31:21 +1000

Dear ICANN,

As a registrant of a domain name I am not happy with any step towards
requiring a registrants information to be published. The proposal in the
"Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation Issues" is too broad. I absolutely
do not trust ICANN with rules regarding disclosure of personal information.
Especially after the blatant money-grab that the new top level domains
represented.