ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - MATTHEW STAROSCIK Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - MATTHEW STAROSCIK Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Matt S <staroscik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:27:14 -0700

Dear ICANN –

The proposed WHOIS rule changes are unacceptable and will cause terrible
violations of privacy for countless web site owners. No one’s personal
information should be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether
the request comes from a private individual or law enforcement agency.

Thank you for listening!