ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Robert Harrison Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Robert Harrison Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Robert Harrison <mrobertharrison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:26:56 -0500

Dear ICANN,

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document), no one’s personal information should be
revealed *without
a court order*, regardless of whether the request comes from a private
individual or law enforcement agency.

Thanks.