ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

To whom it may concern,

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: To whom it may concern,
  • From: <angelrmelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 01:16:20 +0000

Today I learned of a proposal to make changes to how private personal
information is presented to the public.

I don’t understand why this has to be changed so that personal information can
be provided that can expose a person to harassment, physical injury, stalking,
rape, or worse.

If this information is to be provided to a person within the United States,
then it should be obtained through the correct court system if a crime has been
committed and not required to have a website and utilize the internet.

In fact, the only time I have heard of private information asking to be
provided without a persons consent is when someone wishes to do harm to that
person or a civil authority is involved.

Please do not make changes that can lead to someone being hurt.

Thank you for your time.

Angel Melto

Sent from Windows Mail