ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

[ICANN] Diego Santos Leao ask for privacy and respect

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ICANN] Diego Santos Leao ask for privacy and respect
  • From: Diego Santos Leão <diegoleao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:43:28 -0300

Please respect our rights to privacy and due process. The WHOIS cannot be
used to expose our secure locations, of our business or our houses.

No other service I use today expose me in this fashion, not without a court
order.

No one should expose my secure location just for having a website. Don't
you understand that today people harass others just for making the wrong
statement on twitter? Are you aware of the danger you are posing?

Privacy is a hard earned right, and we will not accept that attack on our
rights!

--
Diego Santos Leão
Fone: +55 (62) 3224-3400 / 9977-8977