ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Nathan Tredgett Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Nathan Tredgett Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Nathan Tredgett <Nathan.Tredgett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:06:13 +0000

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is for
the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email
in error you should notify the sender and delete it immediately. Please note
that any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of GDS Publishing Ltd. While
every effort is made to ensure this email is virus free, it is the recipient’s
responsibility to scan for the presence of viruses. GDS Publishing Ltd accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

GDS Publishing Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company Number
2877774.

GDS Publishing Ltd, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4NH.
Tel: +44(0)117 921 4000.