ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Private ICANN

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Private ICANN
  • From: Tom Zirker <tzirker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:51:56 +0000 (UTC)

I believe the beauty of the internet now is that we have some real privacy
against the rest of the wide world.  In the case of illegal actions by a
person, a government can get their private data and enforce corrective action
and punishment.  But for all of us good and law abiding citizens, please don't
make us show our private information to the world just because we have a small
site that sells stuff!!!!
~Tom Zirker