ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Respect domain owners' privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Respect domain owners' privacy
  • From: Benjamin Esham <benjamin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:09:15 -0400

Dear ICANN,

I am writing about the proposed rules that would affect companies’ WHOIS
privacy services. I believe that everyone has a fundamental right to
privacy. Website owners’ real-life names and addresses should be given
out only at their discretion or by the order of a court.

Please keep private information private.

Sincerely,

Benjamin