ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Save the Domain Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Save the Domain Privacy
  • From: Neil Waters <nlwaters1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 21:53:12 +0300

Hi,

I don't personally have privacy on my domains, but was actually considering
it this year due to increased junk mail, spam etc. Please consider the
complications everyone has the right to privacy, at least block the full
address from show and phone number, maybe people would have to confirm
their own identity before having access to all the details.

Thank you

Neil Waters