ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Comment for ppsai-initial-05may15

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx, policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comment for ppsai-initial-05may15
  • From: X X <flakzilla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 17:35:54 -0400

To whom it may concern,

I am deeply concerned about ICANN's proposed rules governing companies
that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and
Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document).

As an owner of at least one domain name which would be affected by the
proposed rules, I urge you to repect my right to privacy and continue to
allow me to protect my personal information in the WHOIS database. It is
disturbing that the proposed rules would allow my information to be
revealed to a private individual, corporation, or law enforcement
without a court order or any kind of due process.

My private information should remain private. Please do not move forward
with the proposed rules.

Thank you for your time.