ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Please preserve our privacy protectio

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please preserve our privacy protectio
  • From: "Henk" <henk.jordaan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 23:44:45 +0200

We are all legitimate bloggers and website owners.  People who need to find
us can do so through our websites. If we are suspects in wrong-doing
authorities can find us through ICANN.

We deserve the right in return to be protected from spammers and other
people with ill-intent.

Kind Regards,

Henk Jordaan

Elance Web Site Building Portfolio:  Elance Portfolio
<https://www.elance.com/s/henkj/>

Dare to Dream Website:  HenkJordaan.com <http://henkjordaan.com/>