ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Carey Tan <carey.j.tan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:03:06 -0400

ICANN -

I urge you to protect the privacy of internet users by rejecting the
proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as
set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy
document). No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court
order, regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or
law enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Please keep WHOIS protection
services intact. Thank you.