ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Proxy domain privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Proxy domain privacy
  • From: january riddle <januaryridl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 12:57:50 -0700

Please do not amend the current rules regarding proxy privacy of domains. I use
GoDaddy for my business, and I would not want just anyone to be able to obtain
my home address and private information because they feel like it.
I understand that the proposed rules changes are intended to eliminate
spammers, and I am all for that, but there must be another way to target those
misusers.
Thank you.
January Riddle

Why doubt your communication expertise?
Contact us and Wipe out the Doubt!
Write Doubt Customized Communication Coaching
Dr. January Riddle, owner
www.writedoubt.com

January@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx