ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Private Information Should Stay Private

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Private Information Should Stay Private
  • From: Maggie A <maggieameanderings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:55:54 -0500

Dear ICANN –

Corporations can hide behind their corporate information. They've got
separate addresses, emails and phone numbers that aren't their home
address, phone number and private email.

For the rest of us, who aren't corporations, you're talking about
exposing our private information.

If you're so fine with that, then send me YOUR name, YOUR home
address, YOUR personal phone number and YOUR private email for me to
publish on my websites.

If you've got a problem sending me your personal  information, then
you should have a problem with the proposed rules governing companies
that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and
Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document) that would
expose my private information.