ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN Privacy

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN Privacy
  • From: "Aaron Watkins - Carab Enterprises" <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 23:35:50 -0400

Our company subscribes to a WHOIS privacy service for a very good and
legitimate reason.

We own websites catering to both liberal and conservative organizations.

Having either group find out that we cater to both could be very harmful to
our business!

I have no problem with government agencies having our information,

but we don't do anything illegal or immoral or unethical and we really don't
want just anyone to have access to our information!

Please continue to let WHOIS privacy companies continue to protect our
privacy!

Thank you.

Regards...

Aaron Watkins, President