ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>, "policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx" <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Paul Beard <pfbeard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 12:32:14 -0700

Dear ICANN –Please don't expose WHOIS data.Regarding the proposed rules
governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the
Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document):I urge you to
respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process. - Everyone deserves
the right to privacy.- No one’s personal information should be revealed without
a court order, regardless of whether the request comes from a private
individual or law enforcement agency. Private information should be kept
private.
Thank you,