ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Keep Proxy Registration Available!

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Keep Proxy Registration Available!
  • From: "C.E. Forman" <ceforman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 19:16:27 +0000 (UTC)

OPINION: Social movements need anonymity, but corporations are taking it away |
Al Jazeera America
I have been stalked and harassed in real life because someone disagreed with
what I said online.  It's a nightmarish situation, and it will become easier
for people to do if you take away proxy domain registrations as an option.
Please reconsider.