ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Release of my personal information- PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THIS.

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Release of my personal information- PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THIS.
  • From: Nancy Lorch <lorchnancy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 20:06:17 +0000 (UTC)

To whom it may concern,
Please know that I object vehemently to ANY release of my personal information
w/o a court order.As a former victim of identity theft to a large scale, that
completely disrupted my life on many levels, I feel it would be a poor decision
for ICANN to allow this. Please continue to protect my domain site by keeping
it private- as a private citizen and especially a women business owner, I do
NOT want my private address revealed to anyone; that’s NONE of their business.
Please feel free to contact me if any further questions.Nancy Slattery Lorch,
RN, MBA, HWNC-BC, HNB-BC