ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

WHOIS privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WHOIS privacy
  • From: A Z <arbiez@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 21:56:17 +0200

To ICANN,

I'm writing about the proposed rules for companies providing WHOIS privacy
services (Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy). I strongly
object to removing the option of privacy for all domain owners, and I see no
reason to change the existing rules. You are only making it easier for spammers
and cyber-criminals to steal private information.

Regards,
Trond M.