ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Quick opinions

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Quick opinions
  • From: jonpaul uritis <jonpaul.uritis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 23:32:55 -0700

Hi everyone,

thank you for the great job that you do.

I just wanted to weigh in on the policy change thats being considered.

1) I think people should be allowed privacy, but
2) I think they should also be accountable for their actions and be able to
be contacted

so.... in my opinion I think continue to allow domains to be registered
with a proxy, but make it cost enough money for it to really be important
to that individual (like a tax or tariff). And it would be nice to easily
supeana website owners in the event that they are doing something illegal.

thanks

--
Jon Paul Uritis
Development | The Storm Cloud Group