ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Talha Khan <talhakhanzada@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 21:46:58 +0500

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy, however due to global terror
threat and internet fraud, personal information could be shared with law
enforcing agencies, so terrorism and online scams could be curbed. Apart
from that personal information should never be shared with any individual
or a company.

Private information should always be kept private. I pay annual WHOIS fee
because keeping my personal information private would make me and my
business much secure from a few crackpots out there.

Thank-you.