ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

I want my privacy be protected

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I want my privacy be protected
  • From: Carlinton Black <yardman_c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 17:29:08 +0000

 I am a small business owner/individual and believe that I have a right to
protect against the disclosure of my personal contact information through the
use of domain privacy services. I am opposed to the changes proposed by this
ICANN working group.”There is too much scammers and hackers out there that are
using people personal identification to do identity thief.This is not only bad
for business but more so for personal safety.It also discourage hard working
business owners from making a living online which they cant do offline due to
advance technology.