ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: JCC <sun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 20:54:36 +0200

Dear ICANN –

As a webhosting service manager, I am concerned about  the proposed rules
governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services.

I really care about this, being the owner of a domain should not be enough to
expose personal information without a real necessity.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

- Joseph Costa