ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domains and Privacy Protection

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Domains and Privacy Protection
  • From: Jeanz swc <jeanzswc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 13:15:20 -0700

Hello --

When I registered my fiction
writing domains, I paid extra money to ensure my contact information would be
protected. This is also why I use pen names to provide security and
privacy. The possibility that you will expose my private information is highly
disturbing to me.

I have been stalked. Two
times. I have no interest in obtaining a third experience.

Sincerely,

J.