ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain Privacy
  • From: eegraziano@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 00:37:19 -0400

I support:

The legitimate use of privacy or proxy services to keep personal information
private, protect physical safety, and prevent identity theft
The use of privacy services by all, for all legal purposes, regardless of
whether the website is “commercial”
That privacy providers should not be forced to reveal my private information
without verifiable evidence of wrongdoing

The wants of the few should not outweigh the privacy & safety of the many.
Those pushing for this change already have the means to get what they need, it
is just not available to them at the push of a button.  Please don't compromise
my identity, show my home address to the entire world, and possibly endanger my
physical self for the convenience of a select group of people.

Thank you - Erin Graziano