ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Domain Privacy
  • From: me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 20:12:14 -0400

Hello

I am against the release of domain owner's information without legal procedures
first. Not only would it make all of my contact information without my
knowledge it also will hinder free speech.

There are domains that I  mange that speak frankly about issues in my industry.
Many of the valuable discussions would stop as there would be impact to my
career as well as others.

Bradford Benn
me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bradfordbenn.com
photos.bradfordbenn.com
@bradfordbenn.com
sent from my portable device without PGP signing
it might not be from me, it definitely will have a typographic error