ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Al Evans" <al@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:31:02 +0100

I think I may have missed your deadline for comments regarding new proposed
guidelines on WHOIS privacy/protection services....

however, I still wish to strongly object to any such proposals, as a small
business owner myself. No one's personal information should be revealed
without a court order, regardless of whether the request comes from a
private individual or law enforcement agency.

Please respect internet users' rights to privacy.
Yours,
A Evans

---