ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx, policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Funso 'Niyi-Oladele" <poshedwards@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:44:42 +0100

Dear ICANN,

We have heard about your proposed rules governing companies that provide
WHOIS privacy services as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services
Accreditation Issues Policy document;

Please be reminded of the need to respect internet users' rights to privacy
and due process.

We believe that everyone deserves the right to privacy, hence, no personal
information should be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether
the request comes from a private individual or law enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Funso