ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ssr-fy14-06mar13]

IEEE-SA Comment on ICANN's FY 14 Security, Stability and Resiliency Framework

  • To: comments-ssr-fy14-06mar13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: IEEE-SA Comment on ICANN's FY 14 Security, Stability and Resiliency Framework
  • From: Noelle Humenick <n.humenick@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:07:22 -0400

The IEEE-SA appreciates the opportunity to comment on this document; and
looks forward to future engagement with ICANN. We also appreciate the
reference to the OpenStand Initiative in the document and anticipate that
it will serve as a useful framework for our future collaborations.

--
Regards,
Noelle

Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org
-
Noelle D. Humenick
Senior Manager, Professional Services
IEEE Standards
N.humenick@xxxxxxxx
PH: +1 732 562 3818
http://standards.ieee.org/

The Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineers, Inc.
445 Hoes Lane, PO Box 1331,
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331 USA

IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and
excellence for the benefit of humanity.