ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-stratplan-draft-09apr14]

ccNSO SOP Working Group's comments on ICANN's Draft FY16-20 Strategic Plan

  • To: "comments-stratplan-draft-09apr14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-stratplan-draft-09apr14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ccNSO SOP Working Group's comments on ICANN's Draft FY16-20 Strategic Plan
  • From: Roelof Meijer <Roelof.Meijer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 17:10:03 +0000

Dear Sir, Madam,

Please receive herewith the submission of the ccNSO Strategic & Operational
Planning Working Group (SOPWG) on ICANN’s  Draft FY16-20 Strategic Plan.

We trust to contribute to further improving both  the quality of the plan as
well as ICANN’s overall strategy and look forward to your feedback on how our
recommendations were implemented in the final version.

Best regards,

Roelof Meijer
SOP WG Chair