ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Support for the formation of a CyberSafety Constituency

  • To: <cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support for the formation of a CyberSafety Constituency
  • From: "Richards, Phil" <Phil.Richards@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:10:20 -0500

To whom it may concern:

Please approve the formation of the newly proposed CyberSafety
Constituency.  Online safety for children is an ever-increasing need of
utmost importance.  I feel strongly that the formation of this
constituency will be very beneficial in the discussion and
implementation of new ideas and policies for making the Internet better
for all.

I personally am a computer and networking professional and would welcome
the opportunity to participate or help formulating or identifying
standards as the need arises.  Please let me know if I can help in any
way.

Sincerely,

Thanks,
Phil Richards