ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Support for the formation of a CyberSafety Constituency

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support for the formation of a CyberSafety Constituency
  • From: "Richards, Phil" <Phil.Richards@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:07:41 -0800

To whom it may concern:

Please approve the formation of the newly proposed CyberSafety Constituency.
Online safety for children is an ever-increasing need of utmost importance.  I
feel strongly that the formation of this constituency will be very beneficial
in the discussion and implementation of new ideas and policies for making the
Internet better for all.

I personally am a computer and networking professional and would welcome the
opportunity to participate or help formulating or identifying standards as the
need arises.  Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Sincerely,

Thanks,
Phil Richards
Fidelity Investments