ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Please approve the formation of the CyberSafety Constituency

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please approve the formation of the CyberSafety Constituency
  • From: John Burggraaf <john.burggraaf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:58:28 -0800

To whom it may concern:

I strongly voice my request for the formation of the newly proposed CyberSafety
Constituency and the representation of our many voices on the GNSO Council
calling for decency.  I work in Internet software development and feel that the
formation of this constituency will be very beneficial in the discussion and
implementation of new ideas and policies for making the Internet better for
all.  The Internet is for everyone; however, many of my family and friends and
I would stay away from it, if it cannot be a safe place for us and for our
children.  Online safety is an ever-increasing need of utmost importance.

Sincerely,

John Burggraaf
HotlinkHR Software QA and Development
E-mail Address: John.Burggraaf@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:John.Burggraaf@xxxxxxxxx>
Mailing Address: 4944 W. 8620 S.  West Jordan, UT 84081
Phone: #801-403-JOHN (5646)