ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Support for CyberSafety Constituency

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support for CyberSafety Constituency
  • From: Rick McCloskey <rmccloskey@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:17:42 -0800

To whom it may concern:

Please approve the formation of the newly proposed CyberSafety Constituency.
Online safety for children is an ever-increasing need of utmost importance.  I
feel strongly that the formation of this constituency will be very beneficial
in the discussion and implementation of new ideas and policies for making the
Internet better for all.

I believe this is VERY important and ask you to sincerely consider this request.

Sincerely,

Rick McCloskey

1801 N. 1120 W.
Provo, Utah 84604