ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Support for CyberSafety Constituency

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support for CyberSafety Constituency
  • From: "Jill C. Manning" <jillcmanning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:21:58 -0800

Dear Ms. Ullrich,
I would like to express my support for the proposed CyberSafety Constituency.
I am a Marriage & Family Therapist and researcher who has growing concerns
about the dangers posed to youth via Internet enabled devices, and would
support efforts to improve the safety of the virtual world.  I hope this
proposal will be given careful consideration by your organization.
Sincerely,
Jill

Jill C. Manning, Ph.D., LMFT
P.O. Box 6351
Broomfield, CO 80021
Phone: (303) 379-1203
www.drjillcmanning.com

Author of What's the Big Deal about Pornography?: A Guide for the Internet
Generation
Now available in select bookstores and Amazon.com

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it
out.<http://windowslive.com/connect/post/marcusatmicrosoft.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!503D1D86EBB2B53C!2285.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_UGC_Contacts_032009>