ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

I support a Cyber Safety Constituency (& representation of minority voices on the GNSO Council)

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support a Cyber Safety Constituency (& representation of minority voices on the GNSO Council)
  • From: Leigh Wambsganss <leigh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:47:43 -0800

Cyber Safety is absolutely necessary for parental rights to be honored.
Parents around the world wish to protect their children from harmful
pornographic material and today there is no adequate protection measure in
place as we have proven that filters do not work.  It is our right to protect
our families and our children from pornography as much as it is others right to
create pornography and distribute it.

I represent thousands of families in Texas, U.S.A. that are demanding a safer
internet option free from pornography.  We believe that all voices should be
heard and require representation of Internet governance.  American parents are
rising up and demand a voice at the table.  We stand united, a people of many
varied religions, a people of many varied political preferences,  in our quest
to support Cyber Safety.  Please honor the hundreds of thousands of parents
around the world and here in the United States and here in Texas in our request
for Cyber Safety.

Best Regards,

Leigh Wambsganss

Have A Blessed Day!