ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

I support the formation of a CyberSafety Constituency and the representation of minority voices on the GNSO Council

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support the formation of a CyberSafety Constituency and the representation of minority voices on the GNSO Council
  • From: Robert Robinson <RobertRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:09:19 -0800

Robert Robinson
Merrick Bank - Network Admin.
RobertRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
801-545-6627

****************************************************************************This
 e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error,
please return the e-mail to the sender at Merrick Bank and delete it from your
computer. Although Merrick Bank attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for
viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.