ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Subject: I support the formation of the CyberSafety Constituency sub-committee

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "earlmott@xxxxxxx" <earlmott@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:36:23 -0800

Please approve the formation of the newly proposed CyberSafety Constituency.
Online safety for children is an ever increasing need of utmost importance.  I
feel strongly that the formation of this constituency will be very beneficial
in the discussion and
implementation of new ideas and policies for making the Internet better for all.

Sincerely,

Earl Mott

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio
Toolbar<http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000035>!