ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Oppose

  • To: cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Oppose
  • From: Kim Rose <blue_infinity@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:36:10 -0700

I do not support this measure; it is the job of the individual to look out for
their own best interests and those of their dependents.  If one does not wish
to see porn, one ought to avoid visiting pornographic websites.  There are many
locations on the internet where there is no adult content, and these sites are
not in danger of vanishing.  I am responsible for what I choose to look at, and
I will not have my viewing decisions made for me by an outside authority.

K. Rose