ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Bill Graham

  • To: cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Bill Graham
  • From: Mamadou Kokaîna <bakoroba_kokaina@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 21:17:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hey to whom it might concern,

My name is Mamadou Kokaina. I am from Mali (west Africa) and am a Muslim. I
graduated from Brigham Young University with a bachelor degree in Management
Information Systems. I am sending this email with regards to the Bill Graham
that I support.

Best regards,

Mamadou KokainaCel: (801) 472 5234

« Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. »